For myself, I find C and C++ to be the best for use with SQLite (and the
STL makes the set oriented nature of relational databases fit reasonably
well).  Mostly though that's because those are the languages I prefer to
work in, rather than in inherent quality of the bindings.  Like the man
says, it's a TCL extension that escaped quarantine.

Clay