Try it with the latest full build say version 3.6.2 and see what happens
instead of a "patched"

--- On Fri, 9/19/08, Lothar Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Lothar Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [sqlite] Database locking issue
To: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 9:02 AM

Hi,

I am using  Version 3.5.2 of Sqlite with the changes of the following
CVS checkin numbers: 4543 and 5243 to get the sqlite3_sql and
sqlite3_next_stmt functions
into my API.

I have patched my files due to the need to figuring out what
statements were unfinalized. But now I get 'database is locked' errors

right after reopening the
database (the closing of the database works as I try to keep my
statements open as short as possible thus closing now works).

Due to this new error ('database is locked') I added reporting
statemens in use. The result of this is a report of the insert
statement itself that causes the error for
this report.

So I am a little confused.

If a database is locked, is there always a statement that causes this
lock, or is the lock keeping even the statement gets finalized ?

Or did I have to apply other patches related to them above ?

Thanks

Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens