I use sqlite on AIX, but compile using gcc.

Can you try the gcc compiler instead?

--- On Fri, 9/19/08, Ribeiro, Glauber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Ribeiro, Glauber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [sqlite] Core dumps on AIX with optimization
To: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 11:55 AM

Just wondering, are there other AIX Sqlite users out there, and what
have you done in order to get a successful compile?

I found out that on our AIX 5.2, with IBM's Visual Age C v9.0, the
command line utility sqlite2 dumps core when running SQL that contains
an aggregation function, if it was compiled with any level of
optimization. It seems to work fine if C optimization is turned off.

I reported this at http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=3344,2
(ticket 3344), and at least one more person reported seeing the same
problem.

I'm not worried about the lack of optimization, just thinking that this
may be caused by an underlying problem in the C code.

Thanks,

glauber