Hi everybody!

This is my first post in this list! I am very newbie with Sqlite. This is
the first time I am trying to use it. I am using Sqlite3 trough C interface.
The problem I have is this: I have a table created, just like this:

CREATE TABLE materia(
    codigo INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
    nombre CHARACTER VARYING(50),
    observaciones CHARACTER VARYING(255),
)

Then I do 2 inserts one after the other, with the same data. For example:

INSERT INTO materia(codigo, nombre, observaciones) VALUES (55, ''TADP'',
''Nothing")

After doing this, I thought the second query ( i am using sqlite3_step()
function ) will returns me a
SQLITE_ERROR<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/c_abort.html>.
However, it SQLITE_IOERR_BLOCKED.

Is this correct? what should sqlite3_step returns me in this case?

Many thanks for the help,

Mariano
.