hi all,

написал(а):
> > > I gave it a try, and it seems as if SQLiteman can´t handle extensions
> > > for databases, is this right?
> >
> > not yet unfortunately. But it's requested already.

it's done in current SVN. Sqliteman can handle sqlite3 extensions.

> > http://sqliteman.com/bugtracker/view.php?id=136
> >
> > can you provide any extensions for testing, please?
>
> See http://dload.mobigroup.ru/sqlite-ext/

Thanks for providing these examples. I'd like to redistribute these files
with my app. Unfortunately I cannot find license for some of these files:

http://zope.yarpen.cz/sqliteman/compress.c
http://zope.yarpen.cz/sqliteman/functions.c
http://zope.yarpen.cz/sqliteman/ipv4-ext.c

So, do authors agree I can include these files/extensions in binary form
with this explanation in SVN:
http://zope.yarpen.cz/sqliteman/README

and with proper comment in Sqliteman documentation and About dialog?

all the best
Petr Vanek