Shane Harrelson wrote:
> This was my fault.   http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=5654
> strcasecmp() isn't available on all platforms, and I naively assumed
> sqlite3StrICmp() would be (it's not in this case do to the way you
> are compiling/linking).   I'll review the issue and see what I can do.

I see this was addressed by checkin [5735] at
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=5735.

It seems to me there may be an oversight here. The original function was
strcasecmp() not strcmp(). The code in question was doing case
insensitive string comparisons, but it is now doing case sensitive
comparisons. This may lead to a change in behavior if the string
zConflict is not constrained to be lower case elsewhere in the code.

HTH
Dennis Cote