I cannot use the last version because I do not use sqlite directly, but
through openDBX (http://www.linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/OpenDBX). I have
openDBX working with sqlite 3.4.2 (in linux) but have problems with the last
sqlite version (in windwos). So, I need to test 3.4.2 in windwos.

many thanks,

mariano