Hello all,

I had a small little database (without fts3) that I setup that worked
perfectly.  I was reading into full-text searching and I realized it would
be cool if I could use it for my database, so I decided to implement it.
However, once I setup fts3 by enabling (SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3) in the build
script (I am using the amalgamate source) and converted all my VARCHAR to
TEXT in my database, I get segmentation faults now... I can't figure out
what the problem could be..  It bombs out when I am trying to close my Db...
it has something to do with the full-text searching code :(

Any help would be greatly appreciate...

here is my sample DB:

ORIGINAL TABLE:
----------------------------------
CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE file USING FTS3(
                   file_id         INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY
AUTOINCREMENT,
                   sha2            TEXT NOT NULL,
                   )

NEW ONE:
----------------------------
CREATE TABLE file (
                   file_id         INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY
AUTOINCREMENT,
                   sha2            BLOB NOT NULL,
                   )

here is the stack trace:
[Switching to Thread 0xb7c536c0 (LWP 12890)]
0x080b18f9 in sqlite3_finalize ()
Current language:  auto; currently asm
(gdb) bt
#0  0x080b18f9 in sqlite3_finalize ()
#1  0x080f2caa in fulltext_vtab_destroy ()
#2  0x080f3c55 in fulltextDisconnect ()
#3  0x080e24a0 in sqlite3VtabUnlock ()
#4  0x080e24cf in sqlite3VtabClear ()
#5  0x080c4e32 in sqlite3DeleteTable ()
#6  0x080ca878 in sqlite3SchemaFree ()
#7  0x080c4ac1 in sqlite3ResetInternalSchema ()
#8  0x080ed344 in sqlite3_close ()
#9  0x0808d4cf in MySqlite::Close ()
#10 0x0808d4eb in MySqlite::~CSqliteDb ()
#11 0x0808ccbd in MySqlite::~CSqlitePreparedConnection ()

here is how I close my DB:
void MySqlite::Close()
{
        sqlite3_stmt *stmt;
        while((stmt = sqlite3_next_stmt(m_db, 0)) != 0)
        {
                sqlite3_finalize(stmt);
        }

        sqlite3_close(m_db);