Hello list

I'd like to define SQLITE_DEBUG to help trace some problems I am seeing,
but this causes sqlite3_initialize() to assert on a 32-bit system. Does
SQLite support 32-bit systems?

  /* The following is just a sanity check to make sure SQLite has
  ** been compiled correctly.  It is important to run this code, but
  ** we don't want to run it too often and soak up CPU cycles for no
  ** reason.  So we run it once during initialization.
  */
#ifndef NDEBUG
  /* This section of code's only "output" is via assert() statements. */
  if ( rc==SQLITE_OK ){
    u64 x = (((u64)1)<<63)-1;
    double y;
    assert(sizeof(x)==8);
    assert(sizeof(x)==sizeof(y));
    memcpy(&y, &x, 8);
    assert( sqlite3IsNaN(y) );
  }
#endif

I noticed that similar tests elsewhere in the code check that the size
of u64 is either 8 or 4. I'm building SQLite 3.6.3 with the following
defines: -DSQLITE_INT64_TYPE=long -DSQLITE_32BIT_ROWID=1

Cheers,

Dave.