So while trying to find a solution to my problem of finding partial strings
in several columns ( finding 'this' in 'HellothisIsATest' using MATCH
'*this*' ), I found out that sqlite fts3 only supports prefix matching and
that if I want to do partial string matching, I would be forced to use LIKE,
or create my own tokenizer in order to index my terms the way I want.  I
wouldn't mind sacraficing size for performance since I do not have a size
constraint for my project.

My question is, has anyone already written a tokenizer that would do what I
want?  It seems as if this problem should have already been solved for me,
and I really don't want to reinvent the wheel if it already has been done :)

Thanks,
Jon