"Toby Bascom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Olaf is, in a word, a genius!
Heh, don't make me blush here, especially in this group,
where the real DB-experts hang around...
Without the sqlite-engine my wrapper wouldn't exist.

I'd suggest the groups on the public MS-NewsServer
(msnews.microsoft.com) for all these questions which
target more the VB-(respective the COM-wrapper-)
side of SQLite:
microsoft.public.vb.database
microsoft.public.vb.database.ado
or even
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

> Try adding single quotation marks around the 2 date variables:
That's already ensured in the Format-String.
Format(VBDateVariable, "'yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn:ss'")

> dhRichClient = End of 20MB ADO desktop installations!!
Thanks, but as said - without that great engine under
the hood, it wouldn't have been possible.

Olaf