Perhaps I just don't know how to use configure and make, but I can't
figure out how to use, for example, SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT
when compiling with msys. Do I add it somehow when calling configure,
when calling make, or do I edit the Makefile after configure? I am
having no problem getting "sqlite.exe" out by following the README, or
with options that show up in "configure --help".

Also, is tcl required to produce an amalgamation? All this started
when I found the amalgamation does not support the DELETE ... LIMIT
syntax. If so, can I use ActiveState tcl or should I build from
source?

JAB