You could write your own sqlite3.exe, with an enhanced interface that
would allow loading queries with ? parameters, binding, eventual
destruction of said parameters.  Spawn it in the background then use
your favorite IPC method to talk to it (another driver program
perhaps).  Depends how crazy you want to make it right?   That's why I
love software design.