Roger Binns rogerb-at-rogerbinns.com |Sqlite| wrote:

>   select cast(column as blob)

I'm glad to know this syntax, but no dice. The nulls seem to be
insurmountable barriers.

> You have the full source to the shell and can change the text printing
> routine to do whatever you want

Yeah, I know, but that's, like, work. :)

What I want is a tool I (and tech support) can use to at least view, and
possibly modify, the data outside my application. I can write a simple
dump program but having the full capabilities of the shell would be much
preferable. Hacking the source actually sounds like a good plan.

Thanks for your help.

-evan