Hi all,
     I create a table include about 200 columns, before insert a record to
this table, I use sprintf() and strcat() to build a very very long SQL
statement
like "insert into tablename (Field1,Field2,Field3,...........) values
(Value1,Value2,Value3.............)" ,and it's length is more than 4000,
Then invoke
sqlite3_prepare() and sqlite3_step().
     Test the time use of insert one record, I found  that most of insert
time was occupied by sqlite3_prepare(), and it costs about 60ms in my
embedded system.
Are there some useful methods to improve the efficiency of insert one
record?
     And there is a little tips about debug with Microsoft VS2005. When the
number of lines of  a source file is more than 65535, the Debugger may out
of action.
For example, sqlite3_prepare() is begin at the line of 66632 in sqlite3.c ,
the Debugger can not step into this function, but sqlite3_exec() in 63534
line it works normally.

      Thanks
        yoky