Greetings

I just installed sqlite 3.6.4 without any reported errors. make check
responded 'nothing to do'. I then installed python 2.6 also without
errors. When I try to connect from within python, i.e., db =
sqlite.connect("test.db"), it hangs. I have tried to use sqlite from
the command line, i.e., sqlite test.db and get "sqlite3: symbol lookup
error: sqlite3: undefined symbol: sqlite3_enable_load_extension".  I
haven't found anything relevant in the docs or by a Google search. Can
someone please tell me where I could start looking for the problem?

Thanks

Mike