Hello,

I have built an SQLite 3 database from C code.

CASE 1
========
I tried some sql inserts from my application, in ASCII (Greek codepage).

1. I can "select * from tbl where name='GREEK_NAME';"
2. I can NOT "select * from tbl where name like '%GREEK_CHARACTERS%';" -
I am getting no results.

CASE 2
========
I tried some sql inserts from my application, in UTF-8.

1. I can "select * from tbl where name='GREEK_NAME_IN_UTF8';"
2. I can NOT "select * from tbl where name like
'%GREEK_CHARACTERS_IN_UTF8%';" -  I am getting no results.

- Is this has to do with using the ICU code?
- Is there any example how to do that?
- Any other ideas?

Best regards,
Gerasimos

--
Gerasimos Xydas
PhD in Informatics and Telecommunications

University of Athens
Division of Signal Processing and Telecommunications
tel: +30 210 7275320
http://www.di.uoa.gr/~gxydas