Hello,

The atomic write size on the system file hosting my database is limited by
design to 32Kbyte. I want to verify that SQLite will never write more than
this amount.

When I say "atomic write" it concerns calls to the pwrite function of
standard library, with buffer size parameter set to up to 32Ko. Indeed I
need to verify that assumption but it's quite likely to be correct.

As far as I understand SQLite code and documentation the maximum amount of
byte written at once on disk will never be greater than the page size
configured on the database. Either concerning database file, or journal,
or temp files, or btree persistence...

So I just need to configure this page size.

Do you think it is sufficient ?

Vincent