I understand about the different errors that sqlite returns I need to know how
to access them.  And I am curious how sqlite decides what transaction with a
shared lock to process next.  And when using the timeout command does the
transaction continuously try to complete for the time the user specifies  or
does it just try to complete after the specified amount of time?