Hello,

I build an application in VC++ platform and using SQLite to keep track
details that used to update when the application runs. Sometimes the
application is crashing when execte query to delete a row in a table (DELETE
FROM table where column = 'field1'). the API uses is  "sqlite3_exec()".
How can I prevent application from crashing?, Is there any thing that I
should do to make sure the SQLite DB is not corrupted?
Actually I want to delete the SQLite DB if it is corrupted as it is not a
critical data that we are storing.

The  stack trace when it crashed is shown below.

  .exe!_inflate_table()  Line 10719
  .exe!_inflate_table()  Line 32371
  .exe!_sqlite3_close()  Line 32436
  .exe!_sqlite3_declare_vtab()  Line 37373
  .exe!_sqlite3_declare_vtab()  Line 32727 + 0x6
  .exe!_sqlite3_step()  Line 32782 + 0x13
  .exe!_sqlite3_exec()  Line 50836 + 0xa

 Anyone please help me. Thanx in advance

 Regards