Hi,

beside the other replys:

If you design a new database application:

You may simply change the sqlite fileformat header and
recompile your sqlite library. Look into the code, it
is mentioned there how to do this.

This will avoid that other standard sqlite application will
be able to read your table without recompiling their sqlite
library.

The more secure way of course would be to purchase the
encrypted option from hwaci.

kind regards

Marcus