Hello all,
     just joined this mailing list to ask a question as I can't find an
answer on an internet search.

I'd like to create a generic utility that would allow me to pop a gui
for adding a new entry to an sqlite3 database table. (I'm working in
Python the moment not that that's relevant.) To do this I would first
need to work out what the table contains so I was thinking of using the
"Describe" command. That was part of MySQL so is possibly not a part of
any standard at all, so sqlite doesn't support it,or doesn't seem to.

Question is given that "describe" isn't available, can I interrogate any
of the system tables in order to work out what a table contains?

Thanks for any help