try looking at the pragmas page and determine what you can get away with.

For me, I relaxed the synchronization requirements and also the locking
strictness, and I was able to boost my speeds to 80,000 records per second
:)  FYI, my records only consist of 6 numbers and a binary.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]