I downloaded sqlite3.exe

I typed in .databases and it doesn't show any database. Actually I have
sqlite db in C:\Program Files\Jabber Inc\Jabber XCP\var\spool and I want this
to dump the data to a text file.

I typed in sqlite> .databases

How can I browse to the specific folder name which contains the jsm.db sqlite
db file
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential, subject to copyright protection. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or
distribution of this message, and any associated files, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to
and from us may be monitored.
We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in
this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
ePulse Limited
Registered office: 4 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4BT
Registered in England No 3534157