Hi All,
I have this problem about open the database. Here is the detail about the
problem.

Our application have one process to create the database and another process to
open the database and creating the report.
The problem here is the database is not created but if the second process has
tried to access the database then the empty database is created which has the
size of 0. So the question is there any way the open database API should return
an error message instead of creating the empty database when the second process
opens the database.

Thanks,
JP