On 1/6/09, Edward J. Yoon <edwardy...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks,
>
>  In more detail, SQLite used for user-based applications (20 million is
>  the size of app-users). and MySQL used for user location (file path on
>  NAS) addressing.

Edward,

At least I still don't understand why you have 20 million databases.
My suspicion is that something is getting lost in the translation
above, and neither you nor anyone on the list is benefitting from it.
Could you please make a little more effort at explaining what exactly
is your problem -- it well might be an "xy problem."

If you really do have 20 million SQLite databases on a NAS, and you
don't care about changing anything about the situation except for
improving the speed of access from that NAS, well, since you will
likely be accessing only one db at a time, perhaps you could copy that
specific db to a local drive before opening it.

In any case, something tells me that you will get better mileage if
you construct a good question for the list with enough background
detail.