Thanks for the advice, everyone was a help in this...

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Igor Tandetnik > Why do you want to
create a bunch of identical tables in the first
> place? What are you trying to achieve?

I am working with Multimedia stuff, and each table, while holding the
same fields, are used to represent different time frames of the larger
work.

Do you have any better suggestions? I am trying to figure out what the
best way to handle this sort of thing. While all the data is pretty
much the same, it does have different parts that come at different
times.

Thanks again,

Mike

> Igor Tandetnik

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician