Hi,

if my findings are not mistaken, then the commandline executable of the
new version has some serious problems:

I have a database (which seems correct so far) from which I would like
to dump a table called "cl1" which is a virtual table using an rtree:

sqlite> .o cl1.sql
sqlite> .d cl1
sqlite> drop table cl1;
SQL error: no such table: main.cl1_node

After exporting the table, it seems that there is some corruption going on?

Also, when trying to import the data, the data is not read back
correctly (the number ordering gets out of whack).

I am in the midst of signing off my project, but how can I contribute ?

--
Christophe Leske

www.multimedial.de - i...@multimedial.de
http://www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
Lessingstr. 5 - 40227 Duesseldorf - Germany
0211 261 32 12 - 0177 249 70 31