Hi all,

I have an SQL application that relies on using views to allow a user to
make an array of choices to filter down the information returned to them
from multiple tables, without having to code complex statements to take
into account the order in which they need to be applied.

To speed up this process a little I would like to use binding on select
statements, but I am selecting from a view and creating a new view from
the information returned. Without knowing what view I will be querying
beforehand, there is no way that I can use binding is there?

Is there a way around this problem?

Regards,

Ed