On 1/26/09, MEVEL Marie (PDL/ELOG PDL) <marie.me...@sncf.fr> wrote:
> Hello. I use SQlite and i create a database since 3 week. I'm never
>  have problem but yesterday, i consult my database and one table  doesn't
>  want to show it. When i want to see data to this table, the message is :
>  "there are no  items to show in this view". I search in the internet but
>  i don't find  solution to my problem. Can you help me please ?!
>
>  ps : i'm french, so , do you want use simple language to answer me
>  please.

Please provide the following information --

1. The operating system and sqlite version you are using;

2. What program you use to look at your data. In other words, how do
you "consult" your database.

3. Your database schema, that is, the table definitions;

4. How many records do you expect to see in the table that "shows" no records;

5. What SQL query do you use to see the records in that table;

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org/
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/