Farzana,

You can save a lot of email back-and-forth by showing your code in the
first place. The very minimum information that you (that anyone)
should provide when asking a code-related question is --

1. db schema
2. code

adding info about computer and operating system, plus any driver
version being used, is also advisable.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM, hussainfarzana <hussainfarz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes,the SQL prepared statement has got 14 placeholders.
>
> The statement is "INSERT INTO CollDataNum
> values(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,'?',?,?,?,?,?)"
>
> Regards,
> Farzana.
>

> SimonDavies wrote:
>>
>> 2009/2/2 hussainfarzana <hussainfarz...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> We are working with SQLite Version 3.6.10.
>>> We tried to insert or update the records in the database using
>>> sqlite3_prepare and binding the values using sqlite3_bind functions.We
>>> have
>>> started with the index 1.We have a table with 14 columns and when we use
>>> sqlite3_bind_int,for the first 13 columns its returning 0 and for the
>>> last
>>> 14th column which is also an integer datatype, but the function is
>>> returning
>>> value 25(SQLITE_RANGE) error.
>>
>> Your table may have 14 columns, but has the SQL for your prepared
>> statement got 14 parameter placeholders?
>>

>>> Please help us how to proceed further.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Farzana.
>>
>> Rgds,