Difficult to say for sure, but it's possible the Indx of 0 were
inserted with another type (ie, the string "0" and of course, 0 !=
"0")

Simon

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Stef Mientki <s.mien...@ru.nl> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I'm a very happy user of sqlite for about 2 years.
> And as I'm happy for a  long time,
> I forgot all tiny details and funny things.
>
> Besides that, I changed from Delphi to Python,
> and now I'm in trouble :-(
> So I might have version problems,
> but that's not the case here,
> as I've the same problem executing the statement below from within my
> Delphi application.
>
> The following statement doesn't seem to work (rows are not removed)
> DELETE FROM [_1_aap] WHERE Indx=0
>
> But selecting another value than zero, does work (rows are indeed removed)
> DELETE FROM [_1_aap] WHERE Indx=1
>
> Indx is declared as an integer field.
> In Delphi I'm using SQLite 3.3.8
>
> One other point, those rows with Indx=0 were inserted by a wrong
> statement (can't remember exactly what)
>
> Anyone has a clue ?
>
> btw. for the moment I solved the problem by recreating the whole
> database again.
>
> thanks,
> Stef Mientki

When Earth was the only inhabited planet in the Galaxy, it was a
primitive place, militarily speaking.  The only weapon they had ever
invented worth mentioning was a crude and inefficient nuclear-reaction
bomb for which they had not even developed the logical defense. -
Asimov