I actually forwarded this to the mono and ado.net mono providers group.  I find
it odd you have different expected behavior for the same code on each different
platform.  The windows version works great... when I move the "same" code over
to the mono runtime (of the same version) on linux... it has this exception.

Roger, obviously you know what you are doing but your technical fix is not the
entire answer.  Between sqlite, mono, and the mono ado.net sqlite adapter
group, you would think that behavior for the same versioned libs would be the
same across Windows, Linux, and MacOS.

As you know, working on a code base for a long time gives you the ability to
give quick answers.  I am hoping the other groups will come back and give the
quick answer since they wrote the code.  In other words.... I am not sure it is
your groups problem?

Here are some questions...

Does the windows compilation of sqlite 3 (latest source include this entry
point?)
Does the linux compliation of sqlite 3 (latest source include this entry point?)
If I use the same ADO.NET "managed" librarys from the ADO.NET provider group
(that provides the adapter in mono) and it works fine on windows, why does the
same .NET code not work on Linux with no modification or recompile?  I am
literally using the SAME managed library from the ADO.nET group.  That would
for sure indicate an entry point missing on my linux build of sqlite?

So does the sqlite team have different entry point offerings for each platform
of the same sqlite database version?

Allan