Nuno Magalhães wrote:
>> Do you want this for data entry, or developing and managing the database
>> via SQL. I have yet to see a really good front end for data entry
>> although Dabo shows promise as a tool to make good data entry tools.
>
> Thanks, i'll look into it. I want it as a means to create the inicial
> schema and change it if necessary. Setting up constraints, data types,
> that sort of thing... For random queries i'd probably use the cli and
> for data entry i'll use php.
>
> Nuno Magalhães
> LU#484677

Oh that's a different ballpark. I actually use Dia to draw my database
and then use dia2code to generate sql that can be run.
I've seen other variations of the same idea, UML diagram to SQL to code
is the basic idea. Of course most of them have no idea about the data
types for sqlite so you still end up typing out most of it.

Not really sure what you need a GUI for at that stage unless you want it
to baby step you with check boxes about your options. If that's what
you're looking for the firefox plugin is the closest thing I've seen to
that.

FYI- did you consider asking the plugin developer to add tools you think
are useful?

Alex