Create an sql dump using the ".dump" command of the sqlite3 shell
tool:

   $ echo .dump | sqlite3 database_file.db > dump.sql

Or just put the database file up for download somewhere. Or if you
prefer, send it to me by email. If this bug is present in current
versions, we need to fix it. But it's much more difficult to figure
out if it is still present or not without a database to run your
queries against.

Thanks,
Dan.

>>> J