thanks, Kosenko.

I don;t think that everyone will have Google Gear installed on their
browsers. Actually, if they are using IE then i can probably create an
ActiveX object of ADODB in JS. But I'm looking for platform-independent way
as Silverlight works on non-Windows platform as well.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Kosenko Max <m...@subpixel.com> wrote:

> Michael Sync wrote:
> >
> > Is there any way to support SQLLite in Silverlight? Let's say I have a
> > SQLLite database in Isolated Storage and want to connect that database
> > from
> > Silverlight without using any service.
> >
> > Do we need to create our own database driver? I'm also a developer but
> I'm
> > not familiar with that field so that I'm looking for some helps from you
> > guys. It would be really great if you guys can share me some concepts or
> > links or code or etc.
> >

> There is a trick to do that - install google gears to the user -
> http://gears.google.com/
> Gears has SQLite embedded which you can use through JavaScript calls from
> Silverlight.
> --

Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you go