On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:57:35 -0700 (PDT), Joanne Pham
<joannekp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We have a application using SQLite 3.5.9 now
> and we will be releasing this product in June.
> I am think about upgrading SQLite from 3.5.9 to
> SQLite 3.6.11 but I don't know what are the
> impact for the application and is it worth
> to upgrade SQLite to newest one before the
> product is releaseed.
> Would like to have your input on this.

It is hard to have an opinion on this, because we don't know
your application. I would advise to study the release notes:
http://www.sqlite.org/changes.html

If you require more detail, there is always the timeline:
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/timeline
which documents all solved bug tickets and all code
checkins.

If you have a testsuite which covers your application very
well, you can just give it a go with 3.6.11.

--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )