Hello all,

I'm having this problem... I have one database and two threads opening
it for reading/writing (in a simplistic scenario).

Now, one of the threads issues (successfully) a "BEGIN IMMEDIATE
TRANSACTION" and starts doing what it needs. The second thread also
issues a "BEGIN IMMEDIATE TRANSACTION", but gets an SQLITE_BUSY (which
is what I expected). At this point, I issue a Sleep() in the second
thread a bit and try the sqlite3_step("BEGIN IMMEDIATE TRANSACTION")
again. However, this seems to cause it to enter a non-ending loop - none
of the 2 threads ever get a SQLITE_DONE (or any other) return code.

Do I need the finalize the statement and re-prepare it again in the
second thread before trying to step it?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

   Dennis