Hello all,
I have a table with multiple columns. I'd like to construct a select statement
that will concat two column values if the second field is non-empty and also
only return one row.

I noticed the concat operator is not supported. I also had trouble with ||. For
some reason it always returned {}.

The fields request and request2 contain a TCL script. Now, request2 is not
always populated. It's only populated if the request variable contents exceed
4k bytes.

I'm using min because I only want to grab the first row. Note that doing rowid
< 2 didn't work in the where clause.

set y [db2 eval {SELECT min(request) from MYTBL where interface=$::n_int and
operation=$::n_op and ocrelease=$::n_ver and products=$::n_prods} ]

This doesn't work well.

set y [db2 eval {SELECT request||request2 from MYTBL where interface=$::n_int
and
operation=$::n_op and ocrelease=$::n_ver and products=$::n_prods} ]

THANKS!