Hello

I wam writing a program where i need some data.

I try to dynamically create a database for this. All my data are stored in a
struct, resp. several structs. What I need now, is to know, whether it's
possible to check every row I'm submitting for existance, like:

row1: data1 data2 data3 data4
row2: data1 data2 data3 data4

If the column "data1" already exists in the table, i want to update the row, if
there is now row with "data1" i want to insert a new one.

Is INSERT OR REPLACE something i may want to look at? Many thanks in advance
for any hints.

Kind regards

Severin
--
Freundliche Grüsse // Kind regards

IBM Global Technology Services Switzerland
Severin A. Mueller
Assistant eWP Teamleader
Mythenquai 2
CH-8022 Zurich
Office: +41 44 625 30 41
Mobile: +41 76 249 85 38

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a