Hi, Arthur,

This mailing list, like many, will automatically strip attachments.  Posting
onto your own webspace is a great way, as you have discovered, to reference
files.

I'm writing just to say that I *did* reproduce a problem.

I'm using Windows XP SP3.

I narrowed the problem to the sql below.  The fault occurs on the insert
command.

Using the windows binary for 3.6.11, I have no problem, but 3.6.12 results in a
fault.

Changing the "DEFAULT  (datetime( 'now', 'localtime' )  )" to a simple constant
such as 'puppies' avoids the fault.

However, doing a simple:
    SELECT datetime( 'now', 'localtime' );
does *not* cause a fault.

Regards,
   Donald

.echo on

-- registrierten Nicks mit zugehörigkeit zu Accounts
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS nickList (
        nickID       INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
        ownerID      INTEGER NOT NULL,
        nickName     VARCHAR NOT NULL UNIQUE,
        registeredAt VARCHAR NOT NULL  DEFAULT  (datetime( 'now', 'localtime' )
 )
);

INSERT
        INTO nickList