Sorry for only posting when I have a problem...but...

I'm doing

PRAGMA user_version=?;

And getting result code SQLITE_ERROR (1) from sqlite3_prepare_v2(). Of course I
can't step into the sqlite3.c code because the Visual Studio 2008 debugger gets
hopelessly confused when confronted with a file whose line number
representations exceed the capacity of an unsigned 16 bit integer.

So I check the syntax diagram and a pragma-value only has { signed-number,
name, string-literal } as choices. Whereas an "expression" in the syntax
diagram (used in a SELECT statement for example) has { ..., bind-parameter, ...
}.

I would prefer to use parameter binds to keep the number of functions in my
wrapper down (and eliminate the need for a printf-style API to sqlite3) so can
anyone confirm or deny that parameter binds do in fact not work for PRAGMA
statements?

Thanks!