So I'm getting SQLITE_BUSY now. I have one thread inserting rows while another
thread tries to read a row from the same table. I had a bad implementation
where I was keeping the transaction open far longer than necessary so I think I
went over some 5 second rule? Does SQLite wait up some length of time before
returning a "busy" error?

How can I tell SQLite to wait forever? Is this something desirable? Its not
convenient for me to check for a busy result in every line of code that makes a
database call. In all cases I would want to re-execute the statement over and
over again until it goes through.

I was under the impression that SQLite would simply block until the other
operations completed. How do you get this behavior?

Thanks!