Hello list,

I am creating a set of the following TEMP tables

    CREATE TEMP TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mods_log_<table_name> (modrowid
INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY)

for every connection on my database, using the same name.  These TEMP
tables AND their indices are supposed to be only visible within that
same database connection.

But it appears that when populated from TEMP triggers, also created for
each connection -

    CREATE TEMP TRIGGER IF NOT EXISTS mods_log_<table_name>_trigger

    AFTER INSERT ON <table_name>

    FOR EACH ROW BEGIN

    INSERT INTO mods_log_<table_name> VALUES (new.rowid);

    END

-I get SQLITE_CONSTRAINT error for attempting to add non-unique
elements.

The mods log temp tables get cleared from all records before every
INSERT on <table_name>, so they do not contain duplicates, so it must be
generated by the index.

So it seems that the index on modrowid on the various
mods_log_<table_name> ends up being shared.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thank you.