Dear Group:

I've done some calculations and its a fairly likely scenario that my users will
end up with sqlite databases that are over 1 gigabyte in size, in some cases 4
gigabytes. An upper limit on the number of rows in a table could be as high as
100,000 (yeah that not very high). There are rows containing blobs that average
around 50 kilobytes in size.

Is there a limit to the database size on Windows or Macintosh? I did a search
and the only thing I came up with was that large file support was enabled for
Unix in one of the releases.

I'm looking at sqlite.c from the amalgamation and it says that >2GB file
support is enabled on POSIX if the underlying OS supports it. And "Similar is
true for Mac OS X". But there is no mention of Windows.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Vinnie