Hi,

my java application uses a 80Mb reference database (read-only) that needs to be
consulted app. 4M times during a batch run. I would like to use the in-memory
capabilities of sqlite3 to improve the performance of my app.

In order to do so, I setup a Connection to the -in-memory- sqlite database and
next I would like to load the file-version of the reference database as
efficiently as possible into the in-memory version. What would be the practical
approach? The .restore/.backup commands do not seem to agree with the
jdbc-driver.

regards

Tom