Hi,

I have an application that requires two threads to insert data into the
database simultaneously ( both the threads are updating independent tables
which are in the same database).I am using  sqlite-amalgamation-3.6.10 on
Ubuntu 8.10. My database is on ext3 partition.I found -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 is
enabled in the make file of SQLite Lib by default.

The problem that I am facing is that only one thread is able to insert data in
the database and the other thread is failing (The number of records are at the
max 200). Please note that both the threads are owned by separate C++ objects
and both the objects have a separate database connection to the same database.
I would also like to mention that I am using sqlitewrapped-1.3.1 as a C++
wrapper over SQLite APIs.

Can you please suggest how fix this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Souvik

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com