-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Joanne Pham
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 2:51 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] SQL error: database disk image is malformed

Hi All,
I ran the following sql statement:
    select blobid, fbid from sig group by peerid; return about 10 rows
        222222
       333333
return about 10 rows and I got the error message:
 SQL error: database disk image is malformed

but when I ran the following sql statement:
    select blobid, fbid from sig;
I didn't see any error message. So why the first sql statement has problem but
not the second.
Thanks
JP
==================
==================

Joanne,

I couldn't say, but if I were you I'd probably

-- Hold tight to my backups of my data.
-- Run "PRAGMA integrity_check;" as soon as possible.
-- See if the problem can be reproduced using the command-line utility.
-- Is there an index defined on peerid?   Does "Explain query plan" show that
it is used by the first query.  If so, perhaps the peerid index contains some
corruption?
-- Does adding "peerid" to your second select run without error?

Regards,
  Donald