I have 2259207 records in table using SQLite3 database. I am running the
select query to retrive records from DB

SELECT ID, EventClassName, EventClassRef, TransitionTime, Message,
MonitoredRef, EventRef,ToState,Priority,Acked from Events  WHERE
Events.NotificationTime >= {ts '2009-05-04 14:44:10'}  Order By ID DESC
LIMIT 100

If I run my application once the query returns results in 80 sec and if
run it again , memory usage starts growing and reaches nearly 100%
..then I get more hard page faults , the application responds slow, or
system just hangs. I am running my application on Windows web server
2008 with 512 MB RAM. How can I optimize the query ? I have indexes on
ID and notificationtime (datatype timestamp)