Hi!

It's great to hear about performance improvements and especially about
asynchronous I/O extension. Thank you very much for your work!

I have one question though: taking quick look at the sources of async
vfs I've noticed that even closing the file is just a task in the
async queue and thus after closing sqlite connection file remains
opened for some time. It sounds pretty reasonable, but here stands the
question: what if I want to do something with the database file after
I close sqlite connection to it (e.g. move to the archive directory,
zip it etc.)? With sync vfs I could be sure that after closing
connection file is closed and I can do with it whatever I want. Is
there a way to catch the moment of actual file closing with async vfs?

And another question just to be sure that I understand it correctly:
async vfs holds only one queue for all opened database files, right?

Pavel